Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CONTEST: Favorite Ryan Hairstyle

Those who have known me for many years know that my hairstyles change frequently. I look back and love some of them! And then... well, there are others.

Since there's a 95% chance that I will lose my hair sometime in the next week, I could use a morale boost. That's why I wanted to start a photo contest. So dig out those old photo albums and find your favorite Ryan hairstyle. Send me the picture at RyanFarias@gmail.com so I can post it on the blog here.

This cut (circa 2003) was certainly one of my most memorable, though I have weird bangs going on in the first photo of it. Oh what too much Asian influence can do to a person.


So send in your favorites, and I'll supplement with some of mine that I've found too. Bonus points for those who can dig back to 1997 shoulder length hair phase.

Let's think of this as celebrating a new phase of my hair by conducting a museum worthy retrospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment