Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome To My Journey

Remember that time I had hodgkins lymphoma???

Yea, hopefully it just becomes a memory and nothing more.

I've been talking to a lot of friends and family and distant acquaintances in person, via phone, via email, via facebook, etc. And frankly, 24 hours after "Coming Out" (who thought I'd go through that twice!) with lymphoma, I'm sooooooo tired of talking about it! :-) I've come to realize that it's starting to scare others more than it is me! So I thought a central resource of communicatoin from me, available to everyone (whether they are on facebook or not! ahem!) would be the best bet.

Now, I traditionally have hated blogs. I don't care what other people had for lunch or about their whiny outlook on the world. The only blog I have ever enjoyed is my nephews, and that's because it's all baby pictures, and who doesn't like baby pictures!? The last time I kept this detailed an account of my life was when I was on Semester at Sea. So let's pretend this journey is about as fun, interesting, and exotic as that one! There will certainly be discoveries and awkward encounters!

So follow along on my VERY candid journey through hodgkins lymphoma, narrated as only yours truly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment